Complete Access For All
- Our entire theatre facility is fully wheelchair accessible.
- All performances are open captioned. FM receiver listening devices are available for use at any seat.
- Selected performances of every production are interpreted in American Sign Language (ASL). For additional information or a schedule of ASL-interpreted performances, contact the Box Office at email@example.com
- Selected performances are audio-described for visually impaired patrons, with a live pre-show introduction and live audio-description. For additional information contact the Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Braille and large format programs are available upon request.
- Sound enhancement devices are available upon request.
- We make every attempt to honor special seating requests. For specific seating needs please contact the Box Office at email@example.com
- We partner with dozens of community organizations to make reduced-price or free tickets available to families who wouldn't otherwise be able to afford to attend the theatre. For special pricing for your institution please contact Charles G. Baldwin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discounted tickets are made available for our evening performances through our Library Pass Program, sponsored by the Boston Parents' Paper. With your Massachusetts Library Card you are offered one free ticket for each ticket you purchase at the regular price Reserve in advance and present your library card at the box office on the day of attendance. Call the Box Office at 617-879-2300 to reserve your tickets, and let us know you have a Library Card good for the evening performance BOGO (Buy One Get One).
I love the Wheelock Family Theatre. Thank you for what you do to make theater accessible to families in the community.
– audience member