From the creators of Seussical and Once on this Island, comes a kaleidoscopic journey of three distinct families at the turn of the 20th century in New York City. This is a story of immigration, innovation, and “a dream of what this country could be.” Recommended for ages 10+
Book by Terrence McNally
Music by Stephen Flaherty
Lyrics by Lynn Ahrens
Based on the novel Ragtime by E.L. Doctorow
Directed by Nick Vargas
Musical Direction by Jon Goldberg
Choreography by Nailah Randall-Bellinger
Performances on February 10 at 2pm and February 15 at 7:30pm will be ASL interpreted and audio described.
Our student matinee series is sponsored by the Yawkey Foundation.
This production is sponsored by the Jewish Cultural Endowment.
- Box Office: 617-353-3001; WFTtix@bu.edu
- Location: 180 The Riverway on the Fenway Campus of Boston University
- Parking: Parking is available at MASCO garage at 375 Longwood Avenue
- MBTA: Fenway or Longwood on Green Riverside Line (D train); CT busses to Beth Israel
- Access: The Theatre is wheelchair accessible. All performances are Open Captioned. Scheduled performances are interpreted in American Sign Language and Audio-described.