Roald Dahl’s James and the Giant Peach
This new musical adaptation of Dahl’s classic story gives us all of the delicious rhymes of the book with whimsical music & lyrics from the creative team behind The Greatest Showman and Dear Evan Hansen. James’ thrilling quest across the pond will lead him to discover family and home in the most unlikely of places. Recommended for ages 6+
Words and Music by Benj Paskek & Justin Paul
Book by Timothy Allen McDonald
Based on the book James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
Directed by Emily Ranii
Musical Direction by Matt Stern
Choreography by Juanita Pearl
We anticipate this production will run 2 hours and 15 minutes including one 15 minute intermission.
Our student matinee series is sponsored by the Yawkey Foundation.
- Box Office: 617-353-3001; WFTtix@bu.edu
- Location: 180 The Riverway on the Fenway Campus of Boston University
- Parking: Parking is available at MASCO garage at 375 Longwood Avenue
- MBTA: Fenway or Longwood on Green Riverside Line (D train); CT busses to Beth Israel
- Access: The Theatre is wheelchair accessible. All performances are Open Captioned. Scheduled performances are interpreted in American Sign Language and Audio-described.
April 12 - May 12, 2019
Friday evenings at 7:30
Saturday & Sunday matinees at 2:00
**Special 1pm performances during April vacation (4/16 - 4/19)
ASL/AD Performance: 5/5 at 2:00
ASL/AD Performance: 5/10 at 7:30