Wheelock Family Theatre at Boston University’s Commitment to Complete Access for All
- Our entire theatre facility is fully wheelchair accessible. All performances are open captioned. FM receiver listening devices are available for use at any seat.
- Selected performances of every production are interpreted in American Sign Language(ASL). For additional information or a schedule of ASL-interpreted performances, contact the Box Office.
- Selected performances are audio-described for visually impaired patrons, with a live pre-show introduction and live audio-description. For additional information contact the Box Office.
- Braille and large format programs are available upon request.
- Sound enhancement devices are available upon request.
- We make every attempt to honor special seating requests. For specific seating needs please contact the Box Office.