Working at WFT@BU is a great job, with a lot of variety and flexibility. Students get to work on live theatre shows, music concerts, lectures, films, musicals, and more. We are proud of our reputation with both BU departments and our external clients for having an outstanding student workforce.
- All student positions are part-time. Your work schedule is made around your academic schedule so you will not be asked to work during your classes.
- We employ up to 15 students and expect them to be professional, friendly, and helpful to our clients and guests.
- Having a Work-Study grant is desired, but not required for employment.
- Students have the responsibility to effectively communicate all conflicts in a timely manner with their supervisor.
- The weekly schedule is typically posted by Thursday for the following week. Hours vary depending on the events and activities.
- You are expected to be on time for all shifts and dressed appropriately for work.
- Excellent customer service, good communication skills, and ability to work as a team with your peers are required of all student staff.
- Training will be provided for all positions and varies based on the position you have.
- Now hiring for the Fall 2018 semester.
At this time, there are no openings for professional staff. Any available positions will be listed here and on the Boston University Human Resources website.