Thanks to your support, in 2021, Wheelock Family Theatre was able to provide:
- 450 Free Education Classes
- 3 Free Virtual Productions
- a kids play about racism
- Make Way for Ducklings
- Walking the Tightrope
- 200+ Summer BackPACK (Personal Activity Creativity Kits) to families and children (Learn more here)
- 2 or More Production Tickets for Community Groups or patrons
- 4 or more Student Matinee Tickets for School Groups
- 50% or More Tuition Assistance for a Student
Family Sustainer Program
We are excited to share our 2021 -2022 season marks Wheelock Family Theatre’s 40th year of creating inclusive, accessible, professional theater for all!
In celebration of the life, the legacy and in support of the future of Wheelock Family Theater, we are pleased to announce our new Family Sustainer Program!
Our Family Sustainers are a special group of donors that will invest in the mission and values of WFT through a recurring monthly donation. Beginning on March 5th, you can make a small, automatic donation every month, which makes it easier for WFT to plan long-term, budget more efficiently, and create more effective change. You choose how much to give and for how long, and you can change your amount or cancel at any time.
In honor of our 40th year, we’re asking you to consider a monthly gift of $40.
Please note: You will be re-directed to a Boston University landing page.
For information on filling out the online form, click here. For further assistance, please contact Keith Orr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wheelock Family Theatre is committed to bringing the transformative power of theatre within the reach of all youth in the greater Boston area. We hope you will consider a gift to help support making more unique arts opportunities available.
Each year WFT is able to offer more than $100,000 in tuition assistance and scholarships for our Education Classes. That support for students, as well as making productions like our recent virtual workshop of Make Way for Ducklings free, is thanks, in large part, to the generosity of our extended family. All of us at WFT thank you for participating and sharing in the magic of theatre.
Live theatre transforms lives!
Checks may be sent to:
Wheelock Family Theatre at Boston University
Development Gift Processing
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
P.O. Box 22605
New York, NY 10087-2605
Please note: When making an online donation, you will be re-directed to a Boston University landing page. For further assistance, please contact Keith Orr at email@example.com.
We are grateful to the many individuals who contribute to Wheelock Family Theatre at Boston University’s Annual Fund. Your contribution may be tax-deductible, and provides invaluable support to our operations.
WFT@BU’s Corporate Partners program gives companies the opportunity to support our family-friendly mission while gaining valuable recognition for their company with our audience.
For an annual investment of between $5000 and $25,000, our corporate partners receive a variety of benefits and amenities:
- The opportunity to promote their company to our audience, through ads and notices in front of 45,000 people at our performances throughout the season
- Visibility with the broader public through more than 150,000 impressions on marketing collateral, including our website, email blasts, and printed marketing materials.
- A generous allotment of complimentary tickets, providing enjoyable, accessible entertainment occasions for the company’s employees and clients and their families.
- The opportunity to connect the company with an organization that is known for its 35+ year commitment to Greater Boston’s children and families.
Local Business Advertising
Local businesses can place advertisements in our season of theatre program books and reach the 45,000 people who attend WFT@BU’s performances annually.