Covid-19 Safety Protocols
WFT@BU is committed to promoting a safe educational environment for students, faculty, and staff in accordance with current state and local public safety guidelines. We are excited to return to in-person programming. In order to do so as safely as possible, all participants in WFT@BU in-person theatre arts classes and rehearsals must follow the following guidelines.
- All students must provide proof of vaccination upon registering for the class. If you wish to
request a religious exemption, please contact us at WFTed@bu.edu.
- All teachers of WFT@BU in-person programming will be vaccine compliant as per requirement of Boston University.
- Masks are optional in accordance with Boston University’s Face Covering’s policy.
- All participants will be encouraged to wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizer throughout the course of the class/rehearsal.
- Any participant showing symptoms of COVID-19 will be isolated while arrangements are made for them to leave class/rehearsal.
- Any participant who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been exposed to someone who as tested positive for Covid-19 will need to follow current CDC guidelines and let WFT Education Staff (firstname.lastname@example.org) know of your student’s absence.
- Any participant not feeling well should stay home from class and be in touch with WFT Education staff to let them know of their absence.
- We will continue to monitor public safety recommendations and be prepared to adjust the structure and nature of our classes and performances as necessary to adhere to current guidelines and regulations.
Last Updated 8/10/22