Covid-19 Safety Protocols
WFT@BU is committed to promoting a safe educational environment for students, faculty, and staff in accordance with current state and local public safety guidelines. We are excited to return to in-person programming. In order to do so as safely as possible, all participants in WFT@BU in-person theatre arts classes and rehearsals must follow the following guidelines.
- All students must provide proof of vaccination upon registering for the class. If you wish to
request a religious exemption, please contact us at WFTed@bu.edu.
- All teachers of WFT@BU in-person programming will be vaccinated as per requirement of Boston University.
- Masks will be required for all students and faculty in accordance with Boston University’s mask policy. Boston University’s Face Covering’s policy
- All participants will be encouraged to wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizer throughout the course of the class/rehearsal.
- Class/rehearsal activities will be designed to minimize contact and maximize social distancing to the extent possible.
- Snack breaks/mask breaks will be taken outside whenever possible. When held indoors, strict social distancing will apply.
- Any participant showing symptoms of COVID-19 will be isolated while arrangements are made for them to leave class/rehearsal.
- Any participant who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been in contact with someone who has tested positive, will need to contact the Director of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will keep families informed of any potential exposure.
- We will continue to monitor public safety recommendations and be prepared to adjust the structure and nature of our classes and performances as necessary to adhere to current guidelines and regulations.
Last Updated 1/31/22